Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So it begins.


Welcome everyone. This is the new home for my various Otep Related articles. I will start to phase out the Facebook stuff soon and will repost many of the articles here so that they are available and I will continue to Update the Wiki when i can.

Why am i changing from Facebook to a blog? Well mostly because the Blog is prettier. It allows me to present my articles with the appropriate spacing and indentations that i write them with, i can use Bold and Italic text to underline important points!

I can post pictures as you can clearly see.

Also its a bit better organized, i can introduce Tag's and such that let you and I find the articles we want or look for subjects were looking for.

Well thats all for this first post. I'm going to start reposting articles within the next few days, with tags and such. So keep an eye on this sight. Also i'll be posting my new series of articles on specific 4th edition classes and their mechanical benefits for all of you that might be slightly intimidated by the new mechanics of the game.

See you at Gencon







-Sam

No comments: